Liberdada Suites offers the perfect location, amenities, and services for your journey to Suriname’s many attractions and tours.
Our Visitors Favorite Things to Do & See
When it comes to Suriname shopping, there are a lot of choices, such as Downtown Paramaribo, Malls, Major department stores and markets. There are a few items which are worth purchasing. Many markets sell items which would make great souvenirs and mementos to take back home.
Suriname has a very rich and interesting cuisine and is quite different from the rest of the continent. This is due to the fact that Suriname is made up of people from many different cultures including those from India, Africa, Indonesia, China, and the Netherlands. It is only natural that the food of Suriname is a combination of many other countries’ cuisines, and in turn is unique in its own right.
Suriname is known for its pristine rainforest, exotic plants and animals, wild rapids, large rivers and stunning mountainous areas in the southern part of the country. Dark creeks run through the savannas where white sandy grounds contrast intensely with green trees while palms and huge forest giants in different sorts and colors decorate the magical panorama of the jungle. Discover the beauty of our country and really experience it.
PUBLIC PLACES NEARBY
District’s Centre Place Lelydorp – Located 9 to 13 minutes by car from our complex. Find here:
• Roopram and Lely’s Roti Shop for roti’s. (Flatbread, eaten with curry chicken, duck or lamb, and vegetables)
• Large Chinese restaurant: Lucky Garden
• Fast Food restaurants: Popeyes, KFC, Golden Chicken or NasKip.
• Indonesian restaurants: Makan Venue, Iro Indo and lots of small Indo food stalls
• Grill/BBQ Restaurants: Kay’s Food, YJ BBQ or Denello’s
• Lely Hills Casino with dance club EMPIRE.
• New: SPIRITS GRUN2 shop and café: fresh organic fruit and vegetables, Ice Coffee/ slushes, fresh-baked Pizza, pastries, and meals.
• Super Meatstores
• DA Drugstore and Perfumery.
• Midtown Lelydorp Mall: clothes, sandals (Birkenstock), glasses, pharmacy, office supplies, dentist, etc.
• Daily public market
• Bus and taxi
• Parks/ Playgrounds
Banks and ATM’s
VCB or DSB bank where you can use Master and Visa credit cards
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.